Get Police Clearance Certificate from China

More
9 years 3 months ago #3045 by Rosee
I need a Police Clearance Certificate for the time I spent in Beijing. Does anyone have any experience applying for this certificate?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #3046 by Voldka
You need to contact one of the Beijing Notary Public offices. You may need to send them a copy of your passport, but they can do it.

More
9 years 3 months ago #3047 by Rosee
I have already asked a Beijing-based agency to do it for me, it takes 20 business days.
I found this agency online for China Police Clearance
Thanks for your information, and I will tell everyone the result later.

More
9 years 3 months ago #3048 by Voldka
Never use an agent in China when you can avoid it. Just ask a Chinese friend to go there and tread him with a nice lunch/dinner afterwards.

More
9 years 3 months ago #3049 by Cooldown

Voldka wrote: You need to contact one of the Beijing Notary Public offices. You may need to send them a copy of your passport, but they can do it.

Could you let me know where you found the notary public you saw, if you can remember? Is it listed on this online directory (on the Beijing Notary Association website)? www.chinabjnotary.org.cn/syndpsis/ryml.asp

Also, can anyone confirm whether 公证人 is the correct translation for notary public? My Chinese is still at the novice level.

P.S. I have no intention of dealing with money-grubbing agents unless absolutely necessary.

Life can never be harder!

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #3056 by Rosee
I got PCC with the help of Beijing Expat Service Center about 3 weeks ago.
Everything went well as expected!
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Rosee.

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds